WordPress plugins are snippets of code or a script that can make your WordPress site work better. They extend the functionality of the WordPress software and many are tailored to the specific needs of users. It can enhance a blog by providing easier modification features allowing a user to have more control over their site. By using the best WordPress plugins on a self-hosted blog, you have complete control of the content and can monetize it to your liking.
Choosing A WordPress Platform
To be able to install and use these top WordPress plugins on your site, it must be self-hosted on a paid hosting service like hostgator, bluehost, dreamhost, or other. Custom plugins will not work on the your theme if the blog is hosted at WordPress.com
For the custom plugins to work fully and install properly, you will need to download the latest version of the WordPress software from WordPress.org and install it on your site. Alternatively, you can subscribe to a paid hosting provider and these web hosts will have one-click installation for WordPress. Once you have WordPress self-hosted you can use any theme you desire and start getting the plugins you will use. The right combination of plugins with WordPress can turn your blog into a powerful tool for your online business.
Some great functions that you can benefit from by using the best WordPress plugins are:
- Settings and configuration – Many people that try installing WordPress take an average of 2-3 hours to configure the settings to make it SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly. The best solution is using a plugin that can completely configure and optimize all of your settings for you. With just one click your settings for privacy, writing, discussion, media, permalinks and more can be totally configured and your site optimized for best performance.
- A/B split testing – Avoid the hassles and time consuming efforts of creating split tests on your pages. With simple add or edit options you can get ready to see an increase in conversions and turn a losing campaign into a winner. You can view detailed reports and are able to test anything and everything on your site. You can even get feedback on how changes you have made can affect the overall performance of your site.
- Content grabber – Quickly and easily search for keyword rich SEO friendly content from various sources on the internet and drag and drop to add to your site. Simply choose your niche or topic and this plugin goes to work for you. You will no longer have to spend hours searching the web for quality content. The content grabbing plugin can find articles, videos, images and more from sources like YouTube, Vimeo, Google news search, Flickr images and others. It is a perfect solution to find and curate content and share valuable information with your visitors.
- Heat map – Increase the click through rate on your site. Know what visitors like on your site the most and what they don’t. This plugin will allow you to get detailed reports that show what visitors to your site click on the most, where they spend the most time on your site and what area they seem to ignore. With this important data you can then optimize your site based on their behaviour and improve the user experience of your website. It is a cost-effective solution and no code is required but an easy install of the plugin.
- Auto blogging – The bad thing about most auto blogging plugins is that after the content runs through translation and a spinner, it usually produces garbled nonsense. Making the content of a site unreadable and useless and these sites get killed by Google. When you need fresh relevant and engaging content you need an auto blogging plugin that can generate unique content that visitors will enjoy reading. Get a plugin that will take your auto blogging to the next level and help your posts stand out. With a quality plugin you can auto curate and populate content and get started on building a publishing empire.
- Support and ticket system – When picking from top WordPress plugins for your site, get one that will allow you to provide superior customer support. Manage their support questions easier and quicker. If customers seem to ask the same ones over and over, you can create a knowledge base article from a support ticket. With a single click you can create a searchable knowledge base that can answer the most common customer questions. They can easily open and reply to support tickets all through email and there is no need for third party software.
- Keep your posts fresh – Most of the functions mentioned are some of what the best WordPress plugins can provide you with. Now how about a plugin that keeps even your older posts fresh with newer more relevant content added to them? An awesome plugin that gives your visitors fresh and updated content also let’s Google see the content as recent and more relevant. This can help keep your site ranking well in the search engines too.
Choosing The Best WordPress Plugins
If you want to extend the usability of your WordPress site and practically make it do anything you want, then you need to choose premium top WordPress plugins. These plugins can transform your site into a powerful system that will grow your online business faster and help you solve complex problems easier. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by, just try it and see for yourself how much better, faster and smarter your WordPress site will perform.
Do you want to take your website/blog to the next level? Many people have taken advantage of the service provided by Plugin Dynamo. This company has put together a number of plugins that will help you making the most of your website. Some of these plugins will help increase your website conversion; others will simply make it look better and SEO friendly.
If you need a “boost” for your website and don’t want to search all over the internet for different solutions, this line of products might well be your best option.